Sunday, January 27, 2013

Perception

So. I really love my job. My family is doing pretty well-- hoping the kids can adjust a bit more to their new situation at school, make some friends. The husband and I have been getting along great for the most part.

Life is good.

But. I have this problem of not being able to realistically look ahead to a week and anticipate what will happen in that week. I mean there have been a few weeks that I've said to myself, This will be a killer week, so busy. But most of the time, I'm looking at everything on paper and thinking I have time to spare. Yet it so  rarely works out that way. Why do I keep getting it wrong? Wishful thinking?

I don't know. But this week, I may as well consider myself good and busy. Especially if we end up laying the floors Thursday and Friday. It's a good busy, but I've got to make time for writing. And it's got to be in the morning... bah. It's got to be or it won't happen.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're looking for answers here, but I'm gonna put in my two cents anyway. You might keep a more log-based journal somewhere else in which you write down what you do on a given day and how much time you spend on it. Do this for two weeks or so without going back to review or look for patterns. Wait until you have a good amount of data and a little bit of distance from the situations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.