Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

So if 2010 and 2011 were the years my husband and I really discovered each other again, then 2012 was the year we made the most of it. Here's to more of that.

I'm so glad I know him, that we met in a college library 19 years ago and decided to get to know each other better. Two teenage sons and nearly 18 years of marriage later, and I'm just so content. His face is more familiar to me than my own. I love those crinkly blue eyes and that real smile behind the other one. The one he saves for me. And I'm still amazed by the children we have, the little people that exist now because we fell in love.



Happy New Year, my Love.

My list of things I will try to do this year is to come. I LOVE MAKING LISTS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. IT'S ABOUT THE LISTS, DARN YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.