Friday, November 2, 2012

This is...

This is what happens: You collect 44 papers, and you create your presentations and you do NOTHING. ELSE. Except maybe spend time with the husband who is telling you that you never spend time with him. And maybe spend time with your kids too, because you actually do enjoy spending time with the husband and the boys.

But you do NOTHING ELSE. No blogging, no tumblring, no... nothing.

And it seems to have started an avalanche of nothing, because I'm just answering student emails, working in the writing center, spending time with the family, and collecting more papers... no writing happens. NONE.

And it's freaking Nanowrimo, and I was going to participate in my own bastardized version of it-- 1,000 words a day on the WIP and one blog and/or tumblr every other day.

It's not too late... right? After all, I have the day off today, and I WILL grade 6 papers today, but I can also write a little before I do laundry, fold clothes, and hang with the husband and son. (Other son, older son, is at Grandma and Grandpa's.)

Younger son is starting a new school on MONDAY. So psyched about this. He visited and LOVED it! He is my hero for so many reasons, this is just the latest one.

I will now WRITE, darn it.



2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that he liked it! Yes, it's not too late to start. I'm loving going to all these write-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you said "WIP." Come on!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.