Thursday, October 18, 2012

Not depressed, really. Overwhelmed.

This is what I have to do.

1. Grade 21 papers and input midterm grades TONIGHT for one of the colleges I teach for.
2. Create a presentation about turnitin.com which I must present tomorrow.
3. Create a presentation by Sunday night for the TESOL course I am taking.
4. Join in scholarly discussion on the TESOL course and post replies to others by Sunday night.
5. Be mom and dad to the boys tonight... (again?) since Mike has to be with his dad who is back in the hospital.

I'm buying dinner out for the boys and me. I'm going to do my best on the grading-- what else can I do? I'm going to practice my presentation for tomorrow a few times (after I create it, ha).

It's getting to that bad time again. The time when I would foolishly welcome some small surgery, a minor car wreck, anything to give me a chance to stop and actually think about the steps I'm taking and the things people around me are saying.

This is what tired truly is.

1 comment:

  1. A minor car wreck. I always think that would be awesome....

    Hang in there. I'm sorry it's happening all at once. You can do it! One at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.