Monday, October 8, 2012

Farther Away


I can't take as deep a breath as I used to. I don't know if that's age or generalized exhaustion, but everything seems to be a little farther away these days; it all requires a bit more of me, taking the ease of breath and my expected sense of gravity with it.

Yesterday I was dizzy all afternoon and evening. At one point, it was so severe I asked my husband to drive me to the ER, then promptly talked him out of it. Google says there may be some rare disease, and I, in typical hypochondria, want to agree.

It's probably exhaustion. Just being tired. Maybe it's psychological because there isn't enough day right now. The evenings are shorter, the mornings earlier, and really, I swear,  everything is just a little farther away requiring more of me than my body wants to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.