Monday, September 17, 2012

Tumblr with the Bundles...

Obscure Annie reference... anyone? No? Really? Okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the thing. I used to write nearly every day, and I recently stumbled across this defunct blog I wrote in years ago. Some days I wrote sheer silliness or lists, but other days-- other days it was poetry and stories, or lovely little pieces of myself and my family, my situation as a teacher, a reader, a writer, and a homemaker. Some of them still stir the emotions I was feeling when I wrote them. Some of them are funny, downright goofy. But they're all honest. And it felt wrong to let them die in what had essentially become a blog graveyard.

So I took that defunct blog, and I salvaged the posts and started a tumblr to post them to, a place that keeps them separate from the blogging I now do here and keeps them organized. Anyone is welcome to follow it. I went through some of the toughest times of my life during those years. And it's some of my favorite work, if not a little too altruistic and downright sappy. There may even be some cliche, haha. But if you want to know what kind of a writer I really was in my early thirties, nearly ten years ago, feel free to check it out. http://motherofboys247.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.