Sunday, September 23, 2012

Accessible or, in a way, even more obscure?

Fourteen papers graded-- I made my goal for the day. Thirty more by Saturday-- totally doable. If I'm disciplined.

In other news, I'm fascinated by the accessibility of famous people to fans via social media. However, I wonder if it's a false sense of accessibility-- like, is it actually the person or their publicist? Or is it false in that, even if it is the person, they're only sharing the person they want you to know and see? And is that any different from what we non-famous folks do with social media?

I don't know. I feel like with some time and effort this could be the topic of a dissertation. I mean, it would have to be narrowed down considerably, but it kinda fascinates me.

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.