Thursday, August 23, 2012

There's always next summer...

It amazes me how fast my room goes from pristine to absolute pigsty. It's quick, my friends. One or two mornings of the "I don't know what to wear" game, a night or two of "I'm too exhausted to do anything but fall into bed" combined with a weekend away and not having time to unpack. Yep, that'll do it. That and returning to work and dumping everything when I stagger up the steps to my bedroom.

Tonight I'm ready to read and sleep. I'm not going in tomorrow, but I've got to finish lesson plans and set up my course online, a big task. My son wants to paint his bedroom, and I promised my boss I would look over her dissertation.

I do not plan well.

Bring on the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.