Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is my last day of work until August 20. The prospect of all of those structure-free days makes me giddy. I love sleeping in and deciding on the spur of the moment to go somewhere. No, no, wait-- I love waking up in the morning, getting coffee and SITTING. Just sitting while I drink it instead of getting on the elliptical, getting a shower, putting on make-up, doing my hair, stressing out over what to wear, and worst of all, sweating while I sit there, putting in rollers, looking over my shoulder at the clock.

Now, I can't lie. I'll miss the early mornings in my office, pure quiet, dressed, ready, cool. But I'll trade it for the next five weeks of nothing, blank-white-space days.

Tell your friends: summer officially begins at 2 p.m. tomorrow.


1 comment:

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.