Friday, July 20, 2012

Random but honest tribute to my boys

Sometimes, I think about my children and I'm overwhelmed with gratefulness to just know the awesome people they are becoming.

My sons. You mean more to me than you will ever know. Be embarrassed, annoyed-- but know I love you more than my own heartbeat, and I'm not ashamed. I've got this whole, full life, but you are the biggest, best piece of the puzzle. I love you so. What a wonderful surprise motherhood was for me-- it didn't take me away from other things; instead, it finished me, completed all of the things I'd started previously in ways far better than I ever could have imagined. And while I might go on to do other things, even good and important things, you are the most important things, the very best of everything I've ever hoped or tried to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.