Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Break?

Well, it's spring something. Mike has pneumonia. Full blown, on antibiotics and an inhaler. His temperature was 103 on Monday, which considering his core is usually cooler, a pretty high temp. In the middle of the night, Brad wandered into my room complaining of a sore throat. He's headed to the doctor this afternoon.

If I can escape the sick, I'm headed to my sister's tomorrow to hang out with family and see Fiddler on the Roof in downtown Indianapolis. Here's hoping.

In other news, I've got the spring cleaning bug and went through my clothes and shoes yesterday. I removed 6 30 gallon trash bags of STUFF. Gone, outta my room, hallelujah!

Today, it's the sitting area at the end of the room and possibly the bookcases.

And. I'm dieting. Like really successfully. Think I might make my goal this summer after all. FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.