Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meet Me in St. Louis

Getting the spring blues a little. Or maybe I'm just overwhelmed.

I'm heading to St. Louis for the big 4 Cs this Thursday through Sunday. Roadtripping with three other gals from my grad school days, which I know will be fun. The problem is-- I collect final papers from one of the schools I teach for on Thursday, and final grades are due the Tuesday after I get back. So I either have to try to grade in between conferences and with three other girls in the room OR grade two classes' worth of papers Sunday night and Monday.

And there are other stresses at work. The only thing I can do right now is wait. No other options, and it's freaking killing me.

So I'm trying to be quiet and just breathe... and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.