Here's my list. I need some order, as I've started about 10 different books and they are all in various stages of completion.
1. The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler (library book, so it needs to get read and get back)
2. Tinkers by Paul Harding (from the library as well)
3. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (also library)
4. And once I finish those, I will not be getting any other books from the library until I've read Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanne Clark (on Kindle).
5. There's another book on Kindle that's next: A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan.
6. Mile 81 by Stephen King (also already on the Kindle).
There. Now I have order! Watch me go.