Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To Be Read

Or not to be read?

Here's my list. I need some order, as I've started about 10 different books and they are all in various stages of completion.

1. The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler (library book, so it needs to get read and get back)
2. Tinkers by Paul Harding (from the library as well)
3. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (also library)

4. And once I finish those, I will not be getting any other books from the library until I've read Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanne Clark (on Kindle).
5. There's another book on Kindle that's next: A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan.
6. Mile 81 by Stephen King (also already on the Kindle).

There. Now I have order! Watch me go.

1 comment:

  1. Strange and Norrell does eventually get more interesting, I promise. When my boyfriend and I met about a year and a half ago, we'd been talking online for several weeks. I mentioned how much I enjoyed books and readings, and on our first date, he dumped this giant book on me. It's one of his favorites... Well, it took me months to finally get around to it and months to finish, but I have finally 'proven' my book love. It's slow but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.