Monday, January 16, 2012

Structure-- I need it?

I love being home, spending the day in my bathrobe. But I love it too much, you know? After a bit, I start to feel restless and like I need to yell or run around the block. I think I'd thoroughly enjoy being unemployed (assuming we didn't need my paycheck), but I don't think it'd be good for me. I need to set an alarm and get dressed and be around people who don't just love me because we share the same last name.

Of course, if I were independently wealthy, I could totally make it work. Travel, write, remodel the house, go to the library and bookstores and spas... oh yeah, that sounds doable.

1 comment:

  1. I think that in a perfect world I'd love to have a 20-30 hour per week job, an 8-12 or 8-2. Then I'd make sure to make time for the gym and for more personal time, for writing, etc, but still have the structure that works so well for me. Mm, that reminds me that I'm going on vacation later this week and my sister-in-law and I have covenanted to get pedicures together if we run out of other stuff to do with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.