Saturday, December 10, 2011

Starting Over... Again

So I started back on my weight loss goals today. Made healthy food and have gotten the Wii Fit out again for weighing and playing. The good news is, though it seems impossible to me, I've kept off the 10 lbs I lost!

I think I am starting my new job this week. One school, tutoring, proctoring tests, teaching online. It's great money and low stress. This can only help in my diet, as I definitely eat worse the more stressed I am.

I have until May to meet my goal weight. Nothing really magical happening then, I just think it's a realistic goal. It would be nice to enjoy the summer all skinny!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 more weeks of this crazy exercise schedule of mine until I can take a break. Then around March I'll have to take it up again to get ready for Machu Picchu. I think. IF I go.

    ... I need a break. I am so tired.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.