Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Week

I'm doing this amazing lesson plan right now, one that arcs the rest of the semester and ties things together and incorporates creative and higher learning skills, and... it feels good, but at the same time I so want to share it with my employers so they know that I'm worth a full time position. There's just no segue for that though. "Hey, department chair, lookit me!"

In other news, I've been grading like a madwoman. Just 14 more of this batch. Of course there are 35 waiting behind them, but I just collected those, so it's all good.

I love this time of year. It's fall. Halloween is just around the corner, and my birthday is in two weeks. Then it's Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I've been cutting back on Ambien. I don't want to become dependent or anything. My doc says that would take a lot longer than a month, but I may as well only use when I absolutely cannot get to sleep.

And I can't stop dreaming about all of the words in the air. Just put them into the right order and -- magic.

3 comments:

  1. It's still hot here. Ugh. This is the hottest year ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 70 yesterday! But they said there is a small chance of snow showers tomorrow, haha. Today it's a perfect, sunny fall day-- high of 50. Don't worry, come January/February, you'll be having the last laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it'll be 50 in January and stuff. :)

    Tomorrow it's supposed to be 50-70, but only for 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.