Monday, September 12, 2011

A non-post

I didn't do a post on 9-11. Mostly because I've read the other bloggers that did, several other sites, and there's nothing new to say. It was horrible. It was this solid, tangible horror that sat in the pit of my stomach for weeks.

And I think it's a good thing that I didn't have anything to add, which is what I'm going to add. We were one that day and those emotions still have a oneness, a sameness that unites us. I can read my experience, my feelings about that day on the walls of your facebooks and the pages of your blogs.



2 comments:

  1. I'm all whiny and complainy about my diet today. I want to go out and really blow it, but I know that'll make me feel worse. I think I'm going to just have some nonfat frozen yogurt today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go. I had cucumbers, a boiled egg, and tuna. Then for supper I did have some breaded chicken :( But that was my only cheat.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.