Friday, September 23, 2011

The Blahs

I have this theory that the bigger you are, the easier to lose the first weight-- like I think the first 20 lbs will come off fairly easily. It'll be the rest that will be tougher and require me pulling out all of the stops. The first 5 lbs are gone, just by being a little better. I even cheated a tad, but I completely cut out my night time snacks.

I've been sort of listless/bored lately. I don't mean to say that I'm not busy, I am, but it's like I'm not as interested in all that's going on or something. Part of it might be that I have a pretty clean house and am caught up on my grading. Weird, I know, but it's like I need a little chaos/stress in my life to keep it interesting. I'm never happy when everything is done and my room is perfect. 'Course, I'm not happy when I'm super behind and my room is a mess-- I need to shoot for that in between stage, I guess.

It's Friday though. Sleeping in tomorrow, which makes tonight more fun.

4 comments:

  1. Read more. Watch less TV.

    (Haha, I'm just giving you the advice I gave myself last night, and it did make me feel less "blah.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I reread The Magicians and started The Magician King today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm re-reading The Magicians right now... but going slow. I'm mostly reading it to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually caught up in grading? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.