Friday, April 22, 2011

Dream the Second

I have lots of lucid, bright, very concrete dreams, but last night's was not one of them. It was foggy, and I'm unsure why I was where I was. This cute glasses-wearing guy and I were at a basketball game, then to dinner with a bunch of friends, and then I was in his apartment trying to seduce him.

But not in an R-rated grown up sexual way, more like the comedy movie, goofy, falling over stupid kind of way. And it wasn't working. And I remember thinking in my dream, "What? HE doesn't want ME?"

My dream self was very arrogant last night... not like my real self. I hope.

I woke up just as I was dancing with his hat rack to be cute... yeah. This is why I don't write romantic comedies-- apparently that's my brain's version of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.