Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dream the First

I'm starting a dream journal.

Last night it was elephants and Justin Timberlake. I was in a desert, waiting in line for an elephant to carry me and the husband across the desert in front of us. DH had gone to get sandwiches for our long journey from some local stand, so I was holding our place in line. Justin was behind me and he kept hitting on me, basically playing footsie with me. He kept light tapping my shoe with his shoe saying "You've got a little sand here..." and this was just the most charming and hilarious line, since, you know, we were in a desert and all. Then DH showed up with sandwiches and got all tough-guy jealous.

Then my alarm ruined everything. It felt good, this dream-- like I was special and about to go on an adventure, though I remember feeling this nagging worry that something was wrong, and we needed to get home.

1 comment:

  1. "You've got a little sand there." LOL. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.