Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Weekend to Work

--Grade at least 10 papers before bed.
--Mop the kitchen floor
--Clean up the cat puke... she is seriously amping up her game. I'm thinking she's dying... or it's spring hairball season.
--Organize my bookcase and vacuum my room
--Clean and mop bathroom

Saw Limitless yesterday. I liked it, except the ending. Like all of a sudden all of the loose ends were tied up. BAM! Finished, over, the winner clearly victorious. Wut?

The other thing I had a hard time getting past was the implausibility of the opening. This guy, who had never written ONE page had a book contract. They didn't allude to his writing for a magazine, a newspaper, nothing before this. So they gave him a book contract, with a New York City publisher based on... a good idea for a work of fiction? Yeah, basically this has never happened in the entire history of the world. For non fiction, maybe.

Other than that, it was pretty good. Some tense moments. One scene where I knew what was going to happen, and I just plain couldn't watch.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.