Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning

This time of year there's an innate desire to open windows and vacuum, dust, reorganize... and not just in the house. I begin to prioritize my life, wanting to clean all of that up a little too. Oh, and for some reason, I just want to sleep. So these two desires struggle with each other, and I don't really feel happy when I'm doing either because it means I'm not doing the other thing.

Ya know?


Hmmm...

I do think it helps to do things we don't feel like doing-- things we know are "good" for us like going out with other people, cleaning, exercising, eating better. Seems like all of this could help combat, even though they are pretty much the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you want to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well now I understand everything. I just quit my writing group.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.