Monday, February 28, 2011

Like, a LOT more...

'Member that one time when I had a blog and actually, you know, blogged? Yeah, me neither. My life will be returned to me in two weeks. I loaned it to the Intensive English Program at my college, and they have really taken it over for the last 5 weeks. I'm excited at the prospect of being more up to date on my grading (I detest letting them go longer than 1 1/2 weeks on papers, and it's been 2-3 weeks as of late), seeing my family and remembering their names, AND reading. Writing? Maybe not until June when things REALLY slow down and I'm down to a measly 3 classes.

I'm ready to take my soul back. Not that I didn't like teaching for the IEP, I did; just, it's a LOT more work than teaching composition. A LOT more. It consumed my every last little morsel of free time and then took time that really wasn't free time, moving into family time and grading-other-classes'-papers time. So, I learned a ton, I would totally do it again if asked, but I welcome a bit of a relief in two weeks, moving down to a mere 4 classes with tutoring duties on the side.

Alright spring. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.