Saturday, January 8, 2011

On music and fabric journals

Listening to old music from just a few years ago, completely random stuff. I used to keep a paper journal, write in it every day-- usually a poem a day or a story fragment or even a to do list. I took that thing everywhere, I mean everywhere-- grocery store, school, bathtub.

I feel like I should try that again. I seem to get on here and think too much. Backspace too easily. Consider, then reconsider, and why?

No drama. In fact, as little as I use this and as few people who stop by, no one will even notice. But I do plan to write in that black and white fabric journal I've had for the past couple of years. Every day. Even if it's just to make a grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.