Monday, June 28, 2010

good news and bad news

One of my friends got a request for a partial AND with someone at Curtis Brown no less! I am so pumped for her right now. Smiling since I read it.

In other news, I am SO SICK OF TEACHING. Teaching in the summer = money good; summer not so good... I hate feeling like there's somewhere I have to be every day. Wow, do I sound spoiled or what? I know most of the world works year round, but the grading. Good gravy, the grading! And the questions and the confusion and it's the same thing every time and... I love teaching, but it makes sense we get the summer off. It's for sanity's sake.

You know it's bad when you're thinking, "what if I got hurt... not horrible bad, but a couple of nights in the hospital bad... just for the break. Food on trays... quiet but for the beeping... everyone telling you you need to sleep..." Yeah. Not good. I just need to buck up and stay on top of things so I don't get depressed and overwhelmed.

Which means going to bed at a decent hour, like now. So tired. I don't know why I fight sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am happy too. :D

    I'm glad God is providing for you, although sometimes you just want to pray, "Could we maybe NOT have to be working like a dog to get there?" Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one teacher to another...take the summer off!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.