Monday, January 25, 2010

She dreams in color, she dreams in red

My muse is in full swing tonight. I'm full of ideas for writing, creating, doing. I've decided to take a cooking class this spring and maybe a Japanese class or two this summer. I will bake a chocolate souffle and Coq Au Vin before 2010 ends. And I will write at least 4,000 words every week.

And I'm going to start keeping a video diary. Something to record my world in real time. I had a good idea for a random bit of writing, nothing for a story really, just a random passing thought of prettiness, but the idea of sitting down and pounding it out and making it work when it would only ever be that paragraph, was just too much. Part of it is that I'm tired-- I've been getting 4-6 hours a night compared to my preferred 8-10, and while my mind is bursting with ideas, ideas are easy; writing is work. Rewarding work, good-for-something work, but tonight, my lazy thoughts would rather drift to the page in demonstrative sentences.

I'm all out of poetry, folks. For the moment anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for ideas, but I am with you writing is hard work, yet rewarding! Sleep is necessary, but hey at least your getting a few hours!!!

    Look forward to some poetry! Cool Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.