Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let it snow!

When the windows are yellowed with light and warmth, and the snow falls quietly, that's heaven to me.

My legs and arms are sore from the Wii Fit Plus I received from Mike. I absolutely love that toy. So much fun and I'm finally climbing back onto the wagon, leaving behind a road littered with Christmas cookies and Reese's peanut butter cups. I think tomorrow is definitely a turkey chili day.

If you're thinking of taking the diet plunge too, I swear by my Wii Fit Plus and this website. Spark People is 100% free and has user donated recipes and a calorie and nutrient tracker (just plug in the foods you've eaten that day and it does the work to let you know, breaking down into fat grams, protein, calories, etc.).

Anyway, I'm turning over a new leaf. And not necessarily because it's a new year but more because there are events coming up, and I don't want to be so... big. Healthy is key.

We're getting 2-4" of snow tonight, which is fine by me. I plan to workout and write this week.

Oh, and get my curriculum together for next Monday... but. There's time. Let is snow.

2 comments:

  1. That's great you found a fun way to workout. I do DDR occasionally, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For no particular reason, I stopped by today, wishing you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season. I hope all is well.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.