Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Rant

First, this is for me. Anyone who happens by, lovely, pull up a chair. But I've been blogging for, what, 8 years now? And I need an outlet.

It's therapeutic, that's what it is.

Since it is late and I still have a few papers to grade tonight in order to make my goal for Friday, I'll keep it short and sweet.

Today's rant is brought to you by my son, Brad, who, in his divine wisdom decided I didn't need to view the programs I set to Tivo, and further, that his choice in Nick at Night was far more important than Glee or Eastwick.

GAH. He was grounded anyway! But I was watching Star Trek with Jay and Mike, and Brad wasn't interested and headed up to my bedroom where he canceled my programs so he could watch. (it only lets you record the channel it's on-- our downstairs lets you watch and record on another channel)

I love Glee, and I was REALLY looking forward to tonight's episode. Honestly, Eastwick isn't that great, but it's pretty good, has potential. Strong female leads and magic, two things I like, especially together.

My room is officially off limits to the boys as of tonight. I am Mean Mommy for the duration of the November sweeps!

2 comments:

  1. I was just trying to find you a link, but it's hard for me to do that for a show I fully believe to be not worth watching. I hit a few pop-up ads and gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Glee fan, I am a victim (as well) of Nick toons take over of my bedroom TV. I do thank the high spirits, and technology, for the invention of DVR's.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Mi comment box es su comment box.